Liquid Aeration & Overseeding
If your lawn needs a boost to help it get more oxygen, water, and nutrients to its roots, liquid aeration is the answer. Call Back to Basics at (317) 406-5440 or get a free estimate now. We offer both residential and commercial services in Fishers, IN, and the surrounding areas.
Familiar with Mechanical Aeration?
If you’re familiar with the process of mechanical aeration of your lawn, liquid aeration does the same thing — but with even more benefits. Here’s how it works:
- Liquid aeration loosens the topsoil.
- The process encourages lengthening of the grass root by using bio-stimulants and oxidizing material.
- It can be done any time during the growing season, although we favor early spring or late fall.
- Unlike mechanical aeration, liquid aeration covers the entire lawn.
- Since you are spraying a liquid product onto the lawn, there is no need to mark sprinkler heads, invisible fences, or cable lines as needed with mechanical aeration.
Overseeding for a Plush Lawn
We like to follow aeration with our overseeding services. We apply top quality grass seed at a quantity of 5-10 pounds per 1,000 square feet. This ensures that bald or patchy areas will be filled in. Overseeding has the added benefit of helping blend and rid the grass that may not be the correct type for your property, situation, or condition.
Grow a Healthy Lawn the Natural Way
At Back to Basics, we have all the products and services you need to keep your lawn healthy and looking its best.
Why Choose Us?
Small, family-owned business with personalized customer communication
Quality, science-based products and services
Building health from the soil up with our natural-based fertilizer
Company-wide continuing education; educational client newsletters
Call Back to Basics Today
Ensure your grass gets the oxygen and nutrients it needs with the aeration and overseeding services from Back to Basics. Call (317) 406-5440 or get a free estimate now. We serve Fishers, IN, and the surrounding areas including Carmel, Fortville, Geist, Oaklandon, and McCordsville. For more information, see our who we are page.